Monday, November 10, 2014

Songs I've been listening to obsessively

 In roughly the order of how obsessed I am, from EXTREMELY to rather.

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright. (This song describes my exact experience. For me, the "unmentionables" = Berocca.)


Jericho by Rufus Wainwright

 Plastic Loveless Letter by Magic Dirt

Into the Wild by LP

Throw Your Arms Around Me by Paul McDermott and Friends. (I LOVE the beat in this version. Listening to this song makes me want to a) join a choir and b) marry Paul McDermott's voice.)


Making the Nouveau Riche by Blueline Medic

Bring it Home to Me by Sam Cooke

Runaway by Kanye West (I tried so hard not to love this song, but it didn't work)

Word Crimes by 'Weird Al' Yankovic. (I love that this version lets me enjoy the music but with lyrics I can cope with.)

My exam's tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment